- This event has passed.
Easttown Historical Commission Meeting, Wednesday, June 10
June 10, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Due to the Covid pandemic please check here to see if the meeting will be held at the Township Building or virtually.
The Historical Commission usually meets on the 2nd Wednesday every month at 7PM. All Easttown residents are welcome.
The Historical Commission serves in an advisory capacity for historical preservation information facilitation to citizens of the Township. Its purposes include:
- Identifying significant architectural, historical, and natural sites in the Township.
- Maintaining a detailed inventory and map(s) of those resources.
- Creating an awareness of the history of the Township.
- When requested, cooperate with, and advise the Board of Supervisors, the Township Planning Commission, and all Township officials and agencies in relation to the rehabilitation, preservation, adaptive reuse, and restorations of significant historical structures and sites.
- When requested, cooperate with Township officials regarding possible acquisition and use of significant historic structures and sites.